poll: Should Gordon Fox Resign as Speaker of the Rhode Island House?
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Should Gordon Fox Resign as Speaker of the Rhode Island House?
The U.S. Attorney's Office told GoLocal that the raids were part of an "ongoing law enforcement matter."
Fox, who has served as Speaker since 2010, has been called on to step down by a range of elected officials including State Representative John Lombardi and Cranston Mayor Allan Fung.
It is your turn - should the most powerful elected Rhode Island official resign for the best of the State?
- Dan Lawlor: How Speaker Fox Can Turn Around His Legacy
- House Speaker Gordon Fox Wins Re-Election
- Dan Lawlor: The Curious Case of Gordon Fox
- LISTEN: O’Neill Says Fox Lied About 38 Studios
- EXCLUSIVE: O’Neill Says Fox Lied About 38 Studios
- NEW: Brien Rips Speaker Fox on 38 Studios
- NEW: Rep. Lombardi Calls for Fox’s Resignation
- NEW: Fox Fined $1500 by Ethics Commission for PEDP Non-Disclosure
- NEW: Speaker Fox’s State House Office Raided by FBI, State Police
- Gordon Fox Campaign Contributions Exceeded $1K Limit
- NEW: Fox and Binder Battle Over Pension Reform
- NEW: Fung Calls For Fox to Step Down From Speaker
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Dee Dee Witman: Time to Show Gordon Fox the Door
- NEW: GoLocalProv to Appear on Fox & Friends
- RI State Report: Speaker Fox’s Home, Office Raided + Reaction
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Jeff Padwa: Re-Elect Speaker Fox
- Speaker Fox Spokesman Larry Berman Addresses Media
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Steven Artigas: Open Letter to Gordon Fox